Systems Support Technician
Victoria, BC (YYJ) - Full Time
Join Our Team
ServiceTec International Services Inc. (SASI) specializes exclusively in the provision of Managed IT Services to the world’s airport and airline industries, and have been doing so since 1989. We operate globally with headquarters in the UK and the USA, and offices in Canada, The Netherlands, Norway and Japan. We partner with airports and airlines of all sizes to manage, maintain, monitor and support business and mission critical IT systems.
- Successful customer contract compliance, meeting SLA’s
- Working experience with a Windows server environment
- Working experience with PC components including desktops, printers, scanners, monitors, switches, and servers
- Experience with Level 1 network troubleshooting techniques
- Strong problem resolution skill-set
- Experience of all above within site-based customer service environment
- Friendly and customer service-oriented approach
- Ability to stand / walk unaided for a 10-hour shift.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
ServiceTec Airport International Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will comply with all applicable local, state and federal statutes concerning equal employment opportunity with regard to all employees whether full time, part time, casual, temporary, seasonal or contract.
The Company will not discriminate on grounds of sex, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, age, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability or on other grounds not prohibited by legislation.
This policy applies to the process of recruitment and selection (both internal and external), promotion, training, conditions of work, pay and benefits and to every other aspect of employment, including general treatment at work and the processes involved in the termination of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
14th June 2019
1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, BC, V8L 5V4, CA