Field Service Technician
Minneapolis Int. Airport (MSP) - Full Time
Join Our Team
ServiceTec International Services Inc. (SASI) specializes exclusively in the provision of Managed IT Services to the world’s airport and airline industries, and have been doing so since 1989. We operate globally with headquarters in the UK and the USA, and offices in Canada, The Netherlands, Norway and Japan. We partner with airports and airlines of all sizes to manage, maintain, monitor and support business and mission critical IT systems.
- Formal 2 year degree in Computer Science
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified or knowledge of best practice
- Proven track record of successful customer service delivery within the IT sector
- A minimum of 3 years IS/ Service Desk / Desktop Support /Network experience in a 300+ node environment
- Thorough knowledge of relevant Windows operating systems, Microsoft Suite and related applications
- 2+ years of experience in using / administering Microsoft Active Directory
- Minimum of A+ and Network+ Certifications
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve basic network connectivity issues
- A strong general background in all IT functions and Microsoft technologies
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships and communications with team members, executives, decision makers, stakeholders, department heads and end-users regarding IS issues
- Able to multitask and prioritize time-sensitive tasks in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
ServiceTec Airport International Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will comply with all applicable local, state and federal statutes concerning equal employment opportunity with regard to all employees whether full time, part time, casual, temporary, seasonal or contract.
The Company will not discriminate on grounds of sex, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, age, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability or on other grounds not prohibited by legislation.
This policy applies to the process of recruitment and selection (both internal and external), promotion, training, conditions of work, pay and benefits and to every other aspect of employment, including general treatment at work and the processes involved in the termination of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
4th April 2018
7150 Humphrey Drive, Minneapolis, MN, 55450, US